Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summertime

It has been a few days since last I wrote, but that certainly doesn't mean that there was nothing to write about. From being accepted to a graduate program to moving, to vacations, and slip'n'slides it has certainly been fast pace. We just got back from Ft. Walton Beach, down at the family house, and it was all 3 boys' first time. Fishing and snorkeling, swimming and boogie-boarding, boat rides and newly met family members are just a bit of what went on. From sun-up to after sun-down we were moving at mach speed, well, except for that glorious hour of rest right after lunch. Patrick was a little unsure at first of the bayou water (a bit cooler that his normal bath temp) but as we kept him in it, I think he took right to it. All the way back, Seth and Sam kept talking about "next year", and it all works out, we'll be right back there. I've been going since before I was born, so it was amazing for me to share that with my boys!





1 comment:

Renee Allison said...

Oh, my goodness! What a wonderful holiday, and packed with all those precious memories for all to share for years to come.