Sunday, April 20, 2008

All Around

I wish there was a way to know what this little guy was thinking and dreaming about. I see these faces and I think I'm sure that he knows what is going on. Some of my favorite moments are those minutes right after he has eaten and falling asleep. I counted about 15 different expressions. He is content, well he is only 6 days old, a majority of the time and is so curious about learing his surroundings. One thing if for sure, he loves to be with people, and of course loves his Mommy and Daddy.



2 comments:

Renee Allison said...

sheAm I the only person who thinks that Patrick looks an awfully lot like Paul in this last picture? You know, the one with the blissfully content smile on his face.

Love, Granay

Kara Westbrook said...

I didn't notice it until you said that but he does look like Paul in that picture