Sunday, April 20, 2008

Love......

I never thought that I would be the mom of 3. It is amazing to think that God can give you three perfect healthy little boys....let's make that 4 boys. It is so unbelievable you hold that first newborn and you think he is the most beautiful baby in the world, and that you could never love anyone else as much. Then number 2 comes along and you feel it all over again. Five years later here I am again and suprise, suprise. I think he is the most beautiful perfect baby and how could I love anyone anymore than him except, his Brothers of course and his Daddy.I realize everyday how blessed I am to have all of them.

2 comments:

Renee Allison said...

From the time you were a little girl, I knew you would be a wonderful mother....and you are. Your boys are blessed to have YOU as their mother.

I love you,

Your Very Proud Mother

Soon to be Mama & Dada said...

How truly blessed you are, congrats on your new arrival... I hope one day to be as lucky as you.